July 7, 2011

Happy Mail



These were in my mailbox today! All of these incredibly cute things were handcrafted for me by the incredibly talented Trish at Notes of Sincerity as part of Pay It Forward.


This mug rug will definitely be put to daily use, as I usually have either a cup of coffee or a glass of iced coffee by my side. Isn't her handwriting awesome?! The mini bunting is too cute for words, and I am looking for the perfect spot to hang it. And the fabric!! Aqua, red and white!!!! YAY!!  And I am a huge Mary Engelbreit fan, so the card was perfect. Thank you Trish, so so much. You made my day!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you love your goodies!! :o)
    I really enjoyed creating them just for you. :o)
    Sincerely, Trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart Trish is. I love the colors she chose. I think some mug rugs are in my near future sewing plans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    It's a lovely and thoughtful gift!
    The colors are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Trish and all the cute things she makes. I am a list maker too. That could be my front porch right there with the computer, coffee and pad of paper.

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy you are here, and I love reading your comments!! I will answer any questions you may have right here, and I love to visit your blogs as often as I can!!